Personalized, One-stop Canada Immigration Services
On Point Canadian Immigration Services is a full-service immigration representative firm that provides personalized representation and advice to candidates inside or outside Canada who are looking to immigrate, study, or do business in Canada, or sponsor their family or apply for citizenship.
Our immigration services are designed to help you navigate through the different immigration programs and advise you on the right temporary or permanent residence pathway to immigrate to Canada for personal or professional opportunities. We offer advice and support for all stages of the immigration process, from eligibility assessment, documentation, through to preparation of application and submission, and follow-up after obtaining the visa.
Whether you are looking to immigrate to Canada on a permanent basis, do business, study or sponsor your family, we can help you choose the path that is best for you and your family.
Top 5 reasons to work with us:
- Work with a licensed Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) – guarantee that you are working with an authorized agent who is certified by Canada’s regulatory body and has the working knowledge and competency to provide you with the best immigration advice and representation.
- Customized services for your case – we spend time to understand your unique situation and requirements in detail and provide a favorable one-on-one service tailored to your needs.
- Advisory services for all types of immigration streams – we offer immigration advice and representation across all streams, including business, work, study and sponsorship. So, you can be rest assured that you are getting the best advice for your situation.
- Transparent application and follow-up process – we strive to provide you with utmost clarity in your application process. Our investments in technology and systems ensure that a streamlined process is followed throughout your application process.
- Full compliance – we adhere to stringent rules, including those regarding quality of service, professionalism, ethical practice, and confidentiality as laid out by the ICCRC. This ensures that we correctly complete and submit your applications, and handle all of your personal data in a secure manner.
Mubeen Fowzia has extensive experience working as a Canadian immigration consultant. She has represented clients on a variety of permanent residence immigration applications under the various streams of Express Entry, provincial nominee, study, family sponsorship, entrepreneur, self employed programs and more.
She also has extensive experience in temporary residence programs like work permits under the LMIA, open work permits, intracompany transferees, visit visa, super visa and other programs. In addition to this, Mubeen has ample experience in providing end-to-end support for study pathways that includes advising the right study program, applying to study programs, and help with study permit and spousal open work visa applications.
Mubeen has a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Service Marketing, and many years of experience in Client Service and Marketing prior to becoming an immigration consultant.
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) R530479
- Member of The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC)
- Member of The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) R18254
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Apply Board Counsellor for Canada
- Apply Board Counsellor for US
- Apply Board Counsellor for UK
- Apply Board Counsellor for Australia
Ayesha Amreen has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and has experience working as a Data Analytics professional. Apart from her passion for data, she loves to work with people. She was attracted to building a career in immigration as this would provide her an opportunity to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and help them realize their dream of immigrating to Canada.
Ayesha is based in India, and understands the emotional stress of clients from the South Asian and Middle East region. She is committed to help clients by understanding their specific needs and offering the highest level of care and support for their applications to ensure the best likelihood of success.